2007年6月20日 星期三

2007-06-20 (Wed) 覆診之五

以下係呢兩天跟醫生的電郵通訊,我貓埋張相佢睇,最後決定提早一個星期去見佢!


From: GC
Sent: 18 June 2007 19:10
To: MWN
Subject: Enquiry on my right leg
Importance: High


Dear Prof. Wong,




I'm Cheung Ka Yan Givens, who did an operation on my right leg. 



After appointment with you last Wed, I found that my leg was a bit "curve" again.  Maybe there's no more bandage to fix it like last month?  As my next appointment is next Wed, please refer to the attached photo and see if I've to meet you earlier.  Thanks.



Givens


From: MWN Wong
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 8:06 PM
To: GC
Subject: RE: Enquiry on my right leg


Dear Givens,

It looks like you have got an early recurrence. Application of a splint may help to keep the position better, as the healing scar may continue to pull the toe sideway. I can mail you the prescription to have the splint made, or you can come on Wed to collect the prescription and have the splint made. Please let me know which way you prefer.




Margaret WN Wong



From: GC
Sent: 18 June 2007 22:18
To: 'MWN Wong'
Subject: RE: Enquiry on my right leg




Dear Prof. Wong,




Let me come to visit you on Wed (20/6), at 11:30 a.m. as before? 




By the way, after having the splint made, can I still wear my 人字拖 which I'm wearing now?  Or I've to bring another shoes?  Thanks.



Givens


From: MWN Wong 
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2007 11:10 AM
To: GC
Subject: RE: Enquiry on my right leg


Dear Givens,


I got an automatic on leave reply yesterday and thought you did not receive my message.


The problem with the splint is it does not allow normal walking and wearing shoes. You may still be able to put on your sandals, but as it is hard, it will hurt walking on it.


Did I give you the XR form for next week's visit? You can take it this Wed at the XR department at around 11-11:15am. No need to come early for the XR, as I probably can only see you 11:45 to 12 noon.


See you tomorrow.


MWN Wong


今日好遺憾,我係唔記得帶相機,我係極度失望加失落!!加上今日照X-Ray,影唔到...宜家等我盡量表達醫生的話啦!


醫生話肉眼睇,我隻腳係真係似彎返咁,但從X-Ray睇,腳趾公既彎度係十幾度,而我未做手術時係三十度,即係話,手術後係改善左;從X-Ray我都睇到,只係舊骨同最外圍中間,隔著一個距離,都幾明顯,因為厚過另一隻腳好多,呢個部份係軟組織,係因為呢舊軟組織厚左,所以先導致個彎位(百足開刀位)望落去好似大舊返咁,軟組織會慢慢收縮返,但時間不定,希望到時好d喎;而為左防止個角度會惡化,我需要用一d工具協助:



左邊係夜晚戴的,右邊平時出街戴的,但我現時只可著人字拖,所以到時用要用醫生膠布連腳趾公包住,咁就唔會甩出黎!其實我開頭都未醫生個電郵嚇親,佢話覆診整完會影響行唔到路同著唔到鞋,原來只係指夜晚訓覺時姐!



呢兩舊野貴囉,四百大元,仲有另外義肢部醫生上黎診斷我,診金五百,今日照X-Ray三百八十元,我個主診醫生診金一千元,今日就用左二千多元喇!其實義肢部醫生話呢兩舊野係出面都買到,問我自己買定係佢比埋我,我梗係楝後者啦,咁先claim到錢,自己出去買,到時邊個claim返比我...


影唔到相真係唔抵,希望下次有機會影返啦...


沒有留言:

張貼留言